20100525

Sofitel Metropole Hanoi: Chocolate Buffet

I have been lately on a healthier diet trying not to eat unnecessary sugars. I made an exception in Hanoi. I went to the Sofitel Metropole hotel for their famous Chocolate Buffet, which I had read many recommendations about - and of which every single one turned out to be true.

The setting was nice: Le Club bar next to the main entrance is where one can observe hotel guests strolling in and out. The chocolate buffet was well stocked with all possible kinds of pralines, cakes, macarons and a chocolate fountain with marshmallows and fruits to dip in. There is even a lady who makes hot chocolate of one's choice of chocolates and serves it to the table.

If I ever happen to be in Hanoi again, I will definitely try Le Club's high tea as well, so good looked their servings of it.

Chocolate Buffet at Sofitel Metropole, Le Club 3pm to 5:30pm daily, price around US$20. No formal dress code, even smart shorts will do.












No comments:

Post a Comment